We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip; however we realize in most cases, it is out of necessity. If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with our cancellation policy:
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
- 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
- 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
- 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
- Plus: additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than us (may include but not limit to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, hotels, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money refunded.
Traveller substitutions are considered as cancellations of reservations and are subject to the above cancellation fees.
After the trip commence, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limit to hotels, air or train tickets, meals, admission fees) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Refund of the unutilized services, if cancelled in advance and paid for, will be made to the person who has actually made the payment to us. Actual amount will be refunded after working out the figure on the basis of cancellation rules given above. Please be informed that the refund process may take from 2-4 weeks due to lengthy banking process as well as we have to collect the refunds from respective hotels, airlines, railways and other services otherwise mentioned. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges will be debited from the refund amount.